We are finally all moved in!
On monday around eight in the morning we pulled up, our neighbors jumped right out to help us! (who does that?!)
It is a bit smaller than I remember, but seriously...we love it.
As we started to get moved in, we noticed a large puddle forming in the middle of our floor, so the landlord came and vacuumed it up. Now it stinks of mildew. Here is what I used to cure it!
Mixture of baking soda, vinegar and water (spray on lightly, not enough to soak)
Leave on for a bit.
Spongewash some dish detergent in, wash out, and dry. (I left a blow dryer on it for a while!)
Sprinkle baking soda over the area heavily, leave for about an hour.
As far as I know, this has worked! The smell was absolutely horrible, i'm so glad it is gone.
So now, we are job searching to the max!!!